First, let’s make sure you are in the right place.
You make your living enhancing some aspect of outdoor spaces and environments.
Perfect. That means you are associated with a landscaping company of some kind. There are many. It may more accurately be lawn or tree care, and snow and ice management too.
Our research indicates you are likely the owner of the company or a key contributor to its success. That’s good too.
By the way, I’m Jeff Korhan, founder of Landscape Digital Institute.
I can be your digital marketing guide
I’m sure you’ve guessed from the photo above that Landscape Digital Institute is based in downtown Chicago. And it is.
Before selling my suburban Chicago landscape business after 20 successful years, I was active in this industry and my local community. Some of my roles were (or still are) …
- Board member of what is now NALP – National Association of Landscape Professionals
- Board member of our local Chamber of Commerce
- A Registered Landscape Architect
- One of the first Certifed Arborists in the State of Illinois
- One of the industry’s first CSP’s – Certified Snow Professional
- One of the industry’s first Certified Landscape Professionals (now it’s Landscape Industry Certified Manager)
- A popular speaker at landscape industry events
- Two-time Small Business of the Year winner
- Winner of NALP’s Grand Award, it’s highest. My company also snagged its share of other national and state landscape industry awards.
- Certified Meditation Instructor. That’s right, the stress of running a seasonal business led me to find the balance. I decided to share it with others.
That’s what I’ve been doing for the last decade. Not just in the landscape industry, but in dozens of others.
Then an idea …
While attending our annual global speaking convention a Canadian friend suggested I create education specifically focused on the digital marketing and selling needs of the landscape industry.
I shared that with a client and he thought it was a great idea. Cool, I thought. Because feedback from live landscape audiences had been telling me that too.
The idea of launching Landscape Digital Institute was then tested at the 2015 LANDSCAPES convention and the response was crazy good.
But, to be absolutely certain this was right, we partnered with our friends at Landscape Management Magazine to research the industry.
You and your peers that took the survey said you want relevant industry case studies that demonstrate what works and advice from recognized experts. Get the Landscape Management survey cover story here.
And while you are at it, have a look at our free member webinar archives.
You’ll just need to register to get access (it’s free.) Then go to the Webinars tab in the Member Area dashboard.
Are these problems familiar?
~ You need to delegate digital marketing, but first, you have to understand how it works.
~ The same is true if you plan to hire an agency. We’ll help your build systems to hold them accountable.
~ You want to see examples of what a win looks like.
~ You could do this if you had a plan to follow, step by step.
~ But you’re most interested in closing sales.
No worries. I’ve been there too. Landscape Digital Institute can help you solve all of those problems.
I’m going to personally help you to …
- Increase visibility online
- Attract and grow an audience
- Develop loyal fans
- Generate leads
- Increase website traffic
- Improve search rankings (SEO)
- Establish industry leadership
- Reduce marketing expenses
- Educate your communities
- Attract new team members
- Tell your business story
- And jump off the page!