Episode 9 of Landscape Digital Show reveals how buyer personas help marketers to clearly understand their customers and create customer-facing marketing that speaks to them.
Buyer personas are invaluable for helping marketers discover the most compelling reasons buyers decide to invest in their solutions.
According to the Buyer Persona Institute, “Many buyers give up because nobody is really helping them.” Instead of being product or service focused, marketers are using buyer personas to address their customers’ unique pain points.
The Five Rings of Buying Insight for creating buyer personas
- Priority Initiatives – Determine the most compelling reasons buyers invest in your solutions and develop strategies to trigger these actions.
- Success Factors – Get clarity on the specific outcomes your customers expect to achieve from your products and services.
- Perceived Barriers – Use your marketing to remove common barriers to buying by pulling back the curtain to reveal what customers need to know.
- Buyers Journey – Discover the people that influence your customers’ buying behaviors, including friends, family, and possibly your competitors’ marketing.
- Decision Criteria – Buying decisions are nearly always based more on emotion than logic. Use buyer personas to learn about your customers and how to activate those emotions.
Thank you for listening and subscribing! We’ll greatly appreciate it if you head over to Landscape Digital Show on iTunes and give it an honest rating and review.
You can gain additional insights on buyer personas from Adele Revella’s book, Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into Your Customers’ Expectations, Align Your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business
Listen to Jeff Korhan’s interview with Adele Revela on This Old New Business Podcast.
Call to Action
Your landscape or lawn care business marketing may be missing the mark by taking the typical residential, commercial, or similar industry approach.
Instead, consider learning who those customers really are and how your business can create marketing that speaks to their challenges and aspirations.
Use the 5 Rings of Buying Insight to create personas that are customer-facing and build your marketing around them.