Episode 30 of Landscape Digital Show reveals a preview of the key findings in the 1st Annual 2016 Landscape Industry Marketing Report.
I’m personally very excited about this important research because the data is not only showing us how the landscape industry is trending in terms of digital but more important, it’s showing us the gaps that need to be closed.
You can still make your contribution to the 2016 Landscape Industry Digital Marketing Report by taking the survey. In addition to helping us, I guarantee you’ll gain valuable insights into your business.
1. Facebook is easily the most important channel for landscape industry businesses. The question is are you being strategic about it?
We discuss why businesses need to learn advanced Facebook advertising techniques, and how Facebook can work for you, even if you are not Facebook friends with your customers.
2. Landscape business owners are personally doing the work of digital marketing. This explains why a lack of time is a top obstacle.
The trick is to systematize and streamline your workflow. This will save time now and get you prepared for downloading some of the work when you are ready to do so.
3. Knowing what works with digital marketing is a top challenge. There’s a good explanation for the confusion, and the data actually backs it up.
We asked and content marketing is near the bottom in terms of what landscape industry companies want to know more about. This is unfortunate because if you want to know what works with digital marketing, it’s content marketing.
- Check out the article, Marketing Systems: 3 Step to Production Efficiency
- Discover a framework for your marketing workflow in Episode 25.
Call to Action
The call to action for this episode is to subscribe to Landscape Digital Show on iTunes because I’m going to address all of the issues and more in future episodes.
For now, give Episode 28 a listen to learn more about content marketing.
I think you’ll discover it’s a lot like what you’ve naturally done to build your business. You just need to translate that to a digital platform.
We’ll help you with that.